What do you want to do before you die?
I'm in a little better mood now - although that could be the vodka talking - so I decided to come back and answer this. It's a tough one for two reasons. First, I've done some cool stuff. I've done a triathlon. I'm married. I've ridden dirtbikes, lived by the beach, and spent a week in Disney World. The second reason is because, well... I don't have many goals at the moment. I'll give it a go, though.
1. Be lean. Not skinny. Not less fat. I want to be lean and fit.
2. Win 1st place in a cake show. I got 2nd in beginner last year, but I want to get 1st in one of the advanced or open categories.
3. Write a really good story. Before I started writing fanfic I probably would have said "get published," but honestly that doesn't matter to me. I want to write a story that I'm really proud of, from start to finish, that my audience also happens to enjoy.
4. Have great sex. Being married to my husband may put a cramp in that, but I'll figure the finer points out later.
5. Learn to play an instrument, preferably the piano.
6. Buy a gorgeous, extravagant dress AND have somewhere to wear it.
7. Get my Bachelor's.
8. Participate in the Breast Cancer 3-Day.
9. Attend a movie premiere.
10. Go to a Steeler game.
11. Go to Vegas and dress like a hoochie (this would have to be accomplished AFTER number 1).
12. Be truly happy.
13. Meet one of my favorite actors.
14. Vacation on a beach where the sand is white and the water is clear and blue. One of those little huts would be nice, too. I'll pass on the fancy hotel.
15. Dress in a cosplay outfit without fear of ending up on a Fail Blog.
16. Have a really good, close friend. Someone I can trust. Someone who puts me as high on their priority list as they are on mine.
That's all I can come up with now. My sleep deprived, alcohol soaked brain says that it's done thinking. Goodnight all.